RoT Reign of Terror PS3 Gaming Clan

Thanks for visiting Reign of Terror PS3 page. You will need to register a username to see out chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for visiting Reign of Terror PS3 page. You will need to register a username to see out chat.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They come for our blood, but drown in their own

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:21 am

Similar topics

FxOne In Game Stream

Game Battles

kaotickills 's results - Page 2 Redkaotickills 's results - Page 2 Red

Latest topics

» nubs.
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 7:06 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» Like an ol catchers mit.
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:42 am by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» Yeah?
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:39 am by [RoT]contact

» Question about this clan
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:57 pm by [RoT]WEAPON_T-Y

» Hey guys
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:37 pm by [RoT]contact

» ROT Member PSN Names
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 am by Disguisedx

» Uh tryout?
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm by Guest

» iiMiSeRyX
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm by Guest

» PLEASE READ THIS APP
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm by Guest

» Atglennite App.
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm by Admin

» GADDMAN's app
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm by gaddman

» My Application
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am by RoT FxOne

» HI there
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 am by SKS:Q

» austins tryout
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:18 pm by [RoT]Penguin

» King's App
kaotickills 's results - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 am by lookin4luv

New!

+5
[RoT]Ellis23
[RoT]V!P3R
[RoT]WEAPON_T-Y
kaotickills
jtl94
9 posters

kaotickills 's results

kaotickills 's results - Page 2 Empty Re: kaotickills 's results

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Which therefore means that you made an assumption that I did something bad, when in fact you didn't have the whole story, and likewise didn't have the grounds to even attempt to call me a jackass.....

Most people in my situation would be angry with your posts, but I'll just say that you should know the full story before you make an opinion on something......

Thanks,
    DJD
    kaotickills
    Private
    Private

Post by kaotickills Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm

lol i never called you a jackass i called you a fucken quack. ya jackass. there now i called you a jackass

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:38 pm

...... *reads the post prior to his own*.....
    That's just a bitter comment.....

I personally spend very little time on consoles - I don't really have enough time to, thus, I have the shortest game play time of the entire clan for what I am aware....

So I just want to say that I think that you should please not resort to rash insulting and name calling. This is based simply on a vote, for which demonstrates my opinion. I have the right to my opinion, and shall illustrate it fully, within reasonable grounds...(I.e. Without direct swearing, or insults/name calling) as after all that is what really is immature.......

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

..... You don't seem to realise that I was initially talking to bloody do you?.....

Sigh......
    jtl94
    jtl94
    Major
    Major

Post by jtl94 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 pm

i think kaotic and kempo need to both calm down i agree with both of you in some ways

kaotic- i dont think you should give up on your application you are not that good but neither was i when i first started playing (2 christmases ago). but when i (and others im sure) started playing we had it easy because we didnt have jerks going into bootcamp or underneath maps just the plain old game, no glitches, just a bunch of people having fun learning how to play a fun game but now that you have just started playing you have all these glitchers and just plain old better players that make the game frustrating. you will get better and hopefully nintendo (or treyarch) will fix some of the glitches so i think that you should keep playing the game and in one week post another application or invite one of us to a game so we can see how much better you have become.
    But please kaotic please do not tell us to get a life or grow up that is one of the dumbest things to say especially in a place like this, we are a group of people (im in highschool but i know some people are married) that just like the game and decided to join a clan for the fun of it, we are friends here. we may not call eachother up on saturday and go to a movie together but we talk in the chatbox or in pm's. dont say we spend too much time on the game, people go to work (i go to school) and i rarely see people online. we do not spend too much time on because we DO have lives and DO call up friends we know in person and we DO go hang out with them etc.

kempo- give the guy a break he just got the game and as i said before he started at a bad time where it seems almost everyother match has a glitcher or hacker in it. that doesnt help that you have to adapt to the changes from campaign. id say that most of us (even kaotic) could beat the campaign on veteran if we tried but that would get easy after a while because the ai (honestly) sucks and online you have real people that can learn how to do something new easily so please do not say mean things to applicators it crushers their spirits like crazy im sure and causes them to say mean things you should encourage them by saying they will get better and even maybe vote yes because i know every yes i got from my results made me really happy that i would be accepted and i even got a bit better because i wanted to look good in front of a group. i have gotten better from seeing yall play in just the short amount of time i have been part of the clan and kaotic will too, he definately has potential to get better and has a lot to learn (im not trying to be mean to him) because i noticed that even when betties were out in the open he would die from them because he realize what they were, and that happens to me sometimes when i am not paying attention, you cant tell me that a betty in the middle of nowhere behind a box doesnt kill you everynow and again and that a camper with a dblbarrel never gets you going up some stairs it happens to all of us sooner or later so dont retialiate his mean comments with meaner comments it will just keep going on like that until you both hate eachother
    jtl94
    jtl94
    Major
    Major

Post by jtl94 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 pm

dang that was long

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 pm

I think in the future we need to set requirements for acceptence like 1.00 or 1.10 kdr and 2 or 3 prestige level that way we can avoid all this shit. What IS the purpose of the clan away. If it is to play the game, if so then get rid of people that would rather chat/post than play.Is it to make friends, if so we probably just lost a friend. Is it to improve our game, if so we just lost an opportunity to help somebody do that. What the fuck ever man i'm done with this. Kaotic if you check this again, which i doubt looking at your last couple posts, invite me anytime man i don't give a shit about your numbers. Evil or Very Mad
    [RoT]killmasta
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by [RoT]killmasta Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

i say yes
    [RoT]Samantha
    [RoT]Samantha
    Colonel

Post by [RoT]Samantha Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Wow boys... Kempo if you have a concern about how things are being handled you should bring it up with Contact or Fx privately....This poor new guy comes in here and gets put in the middle of this whole drama... if i was him i wouldnt want to join...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 pm

kudos Sam , this poor dude is thinking we're a bunch of dicks(sorry Sam),somebody give this guy a hug Crying or Very sad

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Honestly though we'll prob never hear from him again .... it's a Shame and jt you are right on the money dude I think koatic has just gotten fed up.... too bad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 pm